Dual Enrollment Options

Dual Enrollment In College Coursework

Students who meet eligibility criteria (i.e. GPA, prerequisites) may dual enroll in college coursework. Each institution has its own policies and procedures. Students should check the college's website for more details and work with their school counselor to determine the most appropriate coursework. 

Enrollment in San Diego Community College District

SDUSD and SDCCD have a partnership agreement. Coursework may or may not be approved to meet high school graduation requirements. Student must check with their school counselor to determine their goals and options. There are two ways to take classes at City, Mesa, and Miramar College:

1) CCAP - On high school campus: More Info Here    Recorded Webinar

  • Course offerings change year-to-year
  • Final grades are posted and included on high school transcript/GPA
  • Enroll with school counselor. Steps are here

2) Directly with college - Can be online or at college campus

  • More Info Here
  • Course offerings found on their Class Schedule prior to each term: SDCCD Class Schedule
  • Final grades are on college transcript. Student may choose to have course added as a "P/NP" on high school transcript but it will not be included in GPA calculation.
  • Enroll directly with college, high school must approve. Instructions on here: HS Student Page SDCCD


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.