Testing (Standardized)

Mission Bay High School CEEB Code: 052860

Testing (Standardized)

What tests do I need to take to get into college?

Visit the website for the Universities/Colleges that you will be applying to in order to make sure you meet each university's/college's testing deadlines.

Some schools do not require any standardized testing for entrance. For a complete list, please visit Fair Test here: https://www.fairtest.org/university/optional

CA Community Colleges do not require any entrance exams.

California State Universities (CSU's) no longer consider the SAT/ACT for admissions.

University of California schools (UC's) no longer consider the SAT/ACT for admissions.

If you are enrolled in an IB or AP course, it is strongly recommended that you take the exam for that course in the spring.

PSAT/NMSQT Information

The PSAT is the practice test for the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). It is offered each October and our district has paid for all 11th graders in the recent years. Registered students will receive a practice booklet, their (returned) actual test booklets, as well as a score report. Information about ways to improve scores and a free Khan Academy account to help review and learn the concepts will be shared, following results.

ACT and SAT Info

 ACT Test Dates and Fees

 SAT Test Dates and Fees

Preparing for the Digital SAT (2024 and Beyond) 


What is the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE)?

This is no longer a high school graduation requirement. 


Test Prep Websites

Free Test Prep Services 




California State Universities no longer requires a math (ELM) nor English placement (EPT) test.

University of CA: AWPE Analytical Writing Placement Examination

General Information and Preparation: http://www.ucop.edu/elwr/index.html

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.